The coke oven is an important thermal equipment that provides coke for iron and steel smelting. The function of the coke oven door is to seal the carbonization chamber so that the coal in the carbonization chamber is burned without air. Due to the periodic charging of coal and coke in the carbonization chamber, the furnace temperature fluctuates greatly, coupled with the erosion of tar, dust, flue gas, etc. in the furnace, and the impact of various mechanical equipment, so the refractory materials for the furnace door are very demanding , Requires high temperature resistance, rapid heat resistance, rapid cold resistance, corrosion resistance, and the surface wear resistance of the material requires high strength.
At present, clay refractory bricks and refractory mortar are basically used for the coke oven door. Its characteristics: resistance to rapid heat and cold, and high temperature resistance, but the disadvantages are the integrity, sealing, and wear resistance. Poor, and the main defect is that when the coke is pushed out, a large amount of coke will form on the surface of the material, which is difficult to clean, and eventually block the furnace door; and the clay bricks of the masonry furnace door are easy to loose, resulting in excessive gaps, smoke and dust External leakage will pollute the environment; and all the clay bricks in the furnace door must be removed when replacing the furnace door, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive, reducing the service life of the furnace door.
The large furnace door bricks developed by our company have low porosity, low thermal expansion rate, and good thermal stability; it is easy to use, can quickly replace the furnace door bricks, and improve work efficiency; reduce heat loss and air caused by poorly sealed furnace doors Pollution, to achieve the purpose of energy saving and environmental protection; to avoid coking of the furnace door, greatly improving the service life of the furnace door.
The large furnace door bricks developed and produced by our company have 6 major advantages:
1) Low porosity, low thermal expansion rate, good thermal shock stability, no peeling, not easy to fall off.
2) Good thermal insulation effect, lower the temperature of the furnace door shell, and play the role of energy saving and consumption reduction.
3) Low pores, not easy to coke and graphite, easy to clean, prolong the service life of the furnace door, and reduce the labor intensity of workers.
4) Easy to use, can quickly replace furnace door bricks, improve work efficiency, and shorten maintenance time.
5) Good integrity and airtightness, reducing heat loss and leakage caused by the lack of sealing of the furnace door, and achieving the purpose of energy saving and environmental protection.
6) The brick lining is thinner, which reduces the load on the furnace door, improves safety, and at the same time increases coke output.