NEWS CENTER


Angang's 1.2 million tons pellet project has been successfully put into production


On March 28, Anyang Iron and Steel Group and Vale Brazil's joint investment of 1.2 million tons of oxide pellet production line formally put into production, which marked the steady strategic partnership between Anyang Iron and Steel and Vale has moved forward. step.

It is understood that the 1.2 million tons oxidation pellet project of Anyang Yuhe Yongtong Pellet Co., Ltd. is a joint venture project between Anyang Iron and Steel Group and Brazil's Vale, with a total investment of 625 million yuan. Among them, Angang holds 75% of the company's shares, and Vale holds the remaining 25%. The project was officially started in Anyang on March 26, 2010, and trial production started in early March 2011.

According to the introduction, the newly put into operation of the pellet production line adopts the world's leading chain grate machine-rotary kiln pellet production technology, which is of great significance for stabilizing the supply of Angang's resources, extending the industrial chain, and providing high-quality raw materials for the stable production of blast furnaces. After the project is completed and put into production, the stable supply of 30% of Angang's raw materials can be guaranteed.

In 2010, Anyang Steel produced 9.05 million tons of steel, 9.17 million tons of pig iron, and 8.65 million tons of steel. It achieved sales revenue of 43 billion yuan and profit of 150 million yuan, and fully completed its annual production and operation goals.